YarnKrazi

October 24, 2009

YarnKrazy's new blog

Hi All! i'm fairly new at this blogging

Today I'm just trying it out. The name Yarnkrazy occurred to my husband when he contemplated my huge yarn stash in the room I'm about to convert into a guest-knitting-sewing room. I also have my laptop in there as from time to time I do actual work as a licensed investigator. I like listening to people which helps me be good at my profession. However, I also love the yarn craft, and have been at it since I was a six year old in my home Country Austria.

Nowadays I knit and felt for my family and others;Home decs, bags, clothes for adults, children and pets; Soon there will be pictures of my stuff.

For now I'm inviting fellow bloggers to add comments and aks questions since this is how


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home