YarnKrazi

October 27, 2009

It's working!


Now that I have a blog I should put something on it worth looking at, hm? I do have a picture of my yarn stash and a chaotic guest-craftroom challenging me to put to order, so I can set up my knitting and sewing machines on my other blog at http://www.petramaxwell.typepad.com .I'm workin' on it (my craftroom ) aand I invite any comments from fellow knitters on how they organize their personal or not so personal crafting space...
In the meantime I am knittng by hand and exchanging ideas and knitted requests with my daughters. One of them lives in Austria and knits and crochets beautiful teddybears according to an antique European pattern.

The picture above shows my younger daughter who lives nearby as a model for my aome of my knitted creations, fingerless gauntlet g;oves and matching cap .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home